C4 Carbon Remover is 100%
Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover features a highly advanced chemical formulation that begins its assault on carbon fouling by utilizing a strategic blend of chemical surfactants that quickly loosens and releases carbon deposits from the surface.
C4 Carbon Remover’s proprietary formulation utilizes a sophisticated blend of surfactants, penetrants, suspending agents and chemical action to remove stubborn carbon deposits. This enhanced formulation provides a deep clean and also effectively neutralizes and removes the corrosive residues found in surplus ammunition and black powder.
The C4 Carbon Remover is ideal for barrels, throats and chambers, AR bolt and bolt carriers, flash suppressors, compensators, revolver cylinders, gas pistons and any other place extreme carbon fouling is found.
1) Unload firearm
2) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with C4 Carbon Remover and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
3) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with C4 Carbon Remover.
4) Then repeat Step 2 and let C4 Carbon Remover soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles or parts, extended soak times may be needed.
5) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
6) Repeat above steps if necessary.
7) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with C4 Carbon Remover and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.